Sheboygan Monument & Stone Works has been in business for more than 50 years and was founded back in the early 1950’s. The company location at 1011 Indiana Avenue was a familiar landmark during its many years of operation in city of Sheboygan. There the company remained until Oct. 2006, when it was purchased and relocated to 927 Pennsylvania Avenue. Since purchasing the business Sheboygan Monument & Stone Works has put their heart and mind into the business. Our main concern is providing a high quality service for all our customers and we stress the importance of accuracy in processing customer orders. We are proud active members of our community, and have initiated several programs to support local donations, non-profit support groups, and to many other worthy causes in the Sheboygan County area.