Conditions of Use
Terms and conditions for website usage
The term "Sheboygan Monument & Stone Works" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1234 New York Avenue Sheboygan, WI 53081. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
* All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
* Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
* From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
* You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the prior written consent of Sheboygan Monument & Stone Works.
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States and the State Wisconsin.
* You understand and agree that the owners of this site shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, data or other intangible losses (even if the owners of this site have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the use or the inability to use the product(s) and or service(s) or any misuse of the product(s) and or service(s) in a manner not in accordance with their intended use.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS OR USE THE WEB SITE.